Arborforce Group Commits to the following
•Promoting the Armed Forces: promoting the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisation, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
• Veterans: supporting the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process; working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) to support the employment of Service leavers;
• Reserves: supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces; granting additional paid/unpaid leave for annual Reserve Forces training; supporting any mobilisations and deployment; actively encouraging members of staff to become Reservists;
• Cadet Organisations: supporting our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations, granting additional leave to attend annual training camps and courses; actively encouraging members of staff to become volunteer leaders in cadet organisations; supporting local military cadet units; recognising the benefits of employing cadets/ex-cadets within the workforce.
• National Events: supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities;
• Armed Forces Charities: supporting Armed Forces charities with fundraising and supporting staff who volunteer to assist;
• Commercial Support: offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces community;
View our signed Covenant Below
Normal Opening hours